- Sort by Default Order
Evidence of Harm follows the lives of three health advocates as they struggle to inform the federal government and public that large amounts of toxic mercury vapors are released from "silver" amalgam dental fillings during routine dental procedures. The film presents a haunting portrait of a dental industry all too willing to turn a blind eye to science while placing profits and politics ahead of the health of dental staff, patients and the environment.
Benefits of our Online Train the Trainer: Respiratory Protection Program Administrator certification up to 3 employees.
- Cost effective
- Total control of program to ensure OSHA compliance
- Allows the client to perform fit testing in house, annually and new hires
- One time cost to set up program
- No cost or liability to travel employees to clinic for medical evaluations
- Data management of medical evaluations @ no additional charge
- Employee becomes Qualified Respiratory Protection Program Administrator
- Keeps employees onsite
- Only 1 - 1/2 hour time commitment
A free collection of documents that will outline the requirements for compliance with OSHA's respiratory standard 29 CFR 1910.134