- Sort by Default Order
A. Activated Charcoal (1)
C. Non-Latex Rubber Dam (2)
E. Complete Facial Cover (3)
F. Neck Wrap (2)
G. Oxygen / Air Nasal Mask (1)
H. Patient Drapes (3)
- 60 vegi-capsules of Activated Charcoal (260mg each). Activated Charcoal should be used both before and after amalgam removal as recommended by the IAOMT in their Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART). Activated charcoal binds unwanted substances like mercury to its surface and releases them through fecal matter.
- The BiFlo™ adult mask delivers a gentle flow of oxygen. Unlike a nasal cannula, oxygen flow is not jetted into the nasal cavity. Does not require humidifiers, as the gas passes over the nasal turbinates it is being warmed and humidified naturally. A comfortable alternative for those who cannot tolerate a cannula. 25 per case.
- Eliminates the need for foam ear wraps
- Kink Resistant Oxygen Tubing
- Not made with DEHP or Natural Rubber Latex, eliminating risk of allergic reactions
- Standard Connector for Universal fit
- Protect your patients’ eyes from mercury contaminated particulate matter by having them wear Rugged Diablo Safety Glasses.
- Coated for Scratch Resistance
- 99% Protection Against UV Rays
- Lightweight Polycarbonate
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1
- Sale!15 Disposable Face Drapes. The upper half of this drape is a netting that allows the patient to see. The lower half is comfortable polypropylene with a 3 inch diameter fenestration. 15 pieces in an easy-to-dispense-from box. Available in blue. 5 by 13 inches with a 3 inch opening for mouth.
- Out of stockDuPont Tyvek 400 TY657S Pullover Hood with Elastic Opening and Serged Seams, White, Universal Size (Pack of 100). The DuPont Tyvek 400 (TY657S) pullover hood extends over shoulders to provide full head protection. One size fits most. Pullover hood design features elastic face opening. Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Dupont does not recommend this PPE for protection from mercury.
- Sale!Save time and money with our no hassle Insti-Dam. The Insti-dam is ready to go with a pre-punched hole and built in flexible frame.
- Built-in flexible frame saves time and is no hassle.
- 1/2" offset pre-punched hole makes positioning easy
- Compact design fits outside patients lips, non-threatening and comfortable for patients
- Radiographs may be taken without removing the rubber dam by folding it to the side
- Single use only
- Comes pre-assembled
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" Diameter
- 15 Kleenguard Disposable Mercury Resistant Hoods (A60 #45343 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection) are a great solution for protection of neck skin, face and hair against mercury contaminated particulate matter generated during the removal of dental mercury amalgam fillings. These head protectors have serged seams, elastic seal around the face opening and are designed to protect the wearer, as they pass the ASTM F1670/F1671 test for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens and some chemicals.
- Out of stockThese 40"x60" patient drapes are made of tissue/poly laminate. The sheets are soft on the outside, with a poly barrier to help protect against fluids.
- Sale!Out of stockThese 40"x60" patient drapes are made of tissue/poly laminate. The sheets are soft on the outside, with a poly barrier to help protect against fluids.
- These 40"x 72" patient drapes are made of tissue/poly laminate. The sheets are soft on the outside, with a poly barrier to help protect against fluids. 50 per box
- The Jackson Element Safety Glasses with a Clear Lens feature a lightweight design and a universal nose bridge as found in the most basic model. The Element gives us all the protection we need, with the added bonus of no metal screws or pins.
- Sale!Sanctuary Powder Free Non-Latex Dental Dam is fabricated using synthetic polyisoprene. It is 100% latex-free and non-toxic, eliminating the possibility of latex-related allergic reactions. This dental dam is also powder-free, mint scented and has a purple color for good contrast. Sanctuary Powder Free Non-Latex Dental Dam is available in 6″x 6″ sheets, packaged in 15-count boxes.
- Out of stockOur SMART Patient Protection Package offers protection for up to 15 dental patients for under $20 per patient. One quantity of each product is already selected below.
- Choose a REDUCED RATE subscription and get over $12 off the price of the Patient Protection Package each month!
- If you want additional quantities, more choices or to exclude any of the items below, please use our Customer Patient Protection Program
- Dental Safety Solutions reserves the right to substitute any product for a similar product upon shipping